The 9th annual RISE Star Ratings Master Class is the annual forum where leading quality professionals can learn strategies to boost their Stars scores. This year’s focus will align with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) theme of consumerism, including the increased importance of patient access and experience measures.
HealthMine’s President and CEO, Bryce Williams, will present on “Improving Stars Quality Ratings: How to Think Like a Start-Up to Drive Clinical Health Action” on Wednesday, December 12th from 11:00 AM – 11:25 AM PST at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel in San Diego, California.
During this presentation, Williams will show attendees how a startup mentality creates a nimbler organization for companies who offer Medicare Advantage plans.
He will address the following key issues:
- Taking control of data with analytics that drive business and health outcomes
- Adapting a continuous 360-degree view of the beneficiary to anticipate and better manage health needs
- Leveraging information to drive health outcomes to earn value-based payments
"Medicare Advantage plans have a roadmap from CMS to engage members to better manage chronic disease and cost," explained Williams. "A key to meeting and exceeding those metrics is to think and act like a startup; to drive and incentivize clinical health actions by members. This presentation will share the groundwork for that approach."
Attendees can also visit HealthMine’s booth to speak with Bryce and other key members of the HealthMine team.
Subscribe for Updates
- How to Capture Actionable Data to Inform End-of-Year CAHPS Improvements
- 2023 Star Ratings: What to Know and What to Do Now
- Healthmine and Decision Point Forge Member Experience Partnership
- Preparing for the 2023 First Plan Preview of the Medicare Star Ratings
- Laying the Groundwork for Success in Digital Quality Management