On May 13th, HealthMine’s COO Amy Lung co-presented a webinar with Rex Wallace, Star Ratings expert, titled “Understanding the Changes to the Medicare Star Program: How to Impact Your Plan’s Performance & Increase Member Satisfaction.”
The webinar reviews and addresses these important Star measure changes, how they impact MA plans, and offers a strategy with actionable steps to help you improve key measures. If you were unable to attend the webinar, click here to view the full recording.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding the 2021 Star Rating changes and how to model the impact to your plan
- Anticipate how the 2022 Star Rating Changes may impact your plan
- Guidelines to focus on for 2020 considerations— both for 2021 and 2022 Stars
- Ideas on how strategic modeling of populations against the star program measures could provide more opportunities to maximize performance
- How to proactively identify and engage members during and following the pandemic to help them navigate their healthcare
- How to link clinical care to member satisfaction to maximize measure performance
- Understanding and planning a more effective member experience, knowing the proposed weight increases of the Member Experience measures will result in those measures accounting for more than 50% of the overall weight of Stars for the 2023 Star Ratings.
We are here to serve as your Quality Improvement partner, with solutions designed for Quality Improvement professionals. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.