A flurry of final rules and other regulatory guidance earlier this year provided critically important—but also highly nuanced and detailed—changes to CMS’s Star Ratings program. In a recent webinar, EVP of Consulting Melissa Smith and EVP of Growth Kent Holdcroft draw on their decades of experience working with health plans to help you navigate the recent changes and improve your Star Ratings.
Broken up into three main sections, the presentation takes a granular look at the most critical measure changes as they relate to the recent past, present, and future. Then, Melissa and Kent address how health plans should adjust day-to-day operations, processes, and interventions in response to the changes to create the optimal environment for Star Ratings success.
Topics of conversation include:
- A detailed overview of measures that have been retired, added, and adjusted
- How the COVID19 pandemic has adjusted the HOS survey timeline
- What plans should know about the “Better Of” 2021 or 2022 measure ratings
- Implications of HEDIS® expansions to allow telehealth
- An exciting new implementation of cut point guardrails mean for health plans
- How collaboration and innovation in member engagement can improve quality
If you are having trouble grasping the latest changes, additions, and retirements in the program guidelines, you are not alone! This webinar provides the information you need to feel confident about the new ratings, especially while working remotely. Fill out the form below to access the recording.