New benefit flexibilities combined with the healthcare industry’s rapid digital evolution puts Medicare Advantage plans in an exciting position to create meaningful rewards and incentives (R&I) programs that empower members to take action. In a recent presentation at the Strategic Solutions Network Medicare Market Innovations Forum, Melissa Smith, EVP of Consulting and Professional Services, shared how her team of experts has helped plans incentivize healthy behaviors backed by digital engagement to reach their quality and membership goals.
- Leveraging omnichannel communications to deploy personalized messages at scale and move from “transactional member engagement” to “relational member engagement”
- How to creatively configure a leading-edge rewards and incentives programs powered by digital engagement to improve member experience and health outcomes
- Incentivizing self-reported data, such as digital HRAs and mock CAHPS surveys, that contributes to a holistic member view
- Using digital platforms as all-in-one solutions for provider scheduling, SDoH, and risk adjustment suspecting
- Including digital engagement tools as medical expenses in Medicare Advantage bids
- Using innovative Stars dashboarding and Stars reporting to manage and measure all measures including mock CAHPS and mock HOS data
We are at a digital tipping point that has been greatly accelerated by the pandemic. Melissa shares how a worldwide rush towards telehealth, a greater weighting on CAHPS in Star Ratings, and new interoperability requirements have forced plans to quickly adopt and leverage the full power of digital tools. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Stars expert Melissa Smith as she outlines the best next steps for incentivizing healthy behaviors through rewards and engagement.