Member retention demands high-touch, high satisfaction engagement and a thoughtful, personalized, and seamless member experience – all of which can be achieved with scalable digital engagement and a configurable rewards and incentives program.
If your goal is to retain more members, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Creating an effective engagement strategy that improves member retention is one of HealthMine’s specialties, which is why Kent Holdcroft EVP of Growth recently participated in a panel discussion at the Strategic Solutions Network Medicare Market Innovations Forum focused on developing strategies that keep members happy, healthy, and engaged.
- Kent Holdcroft, EVP of Growth
- Archie Dey, Director of Consumer Experience and Insights, SCAN Health Plan
- Mike Cantrell, RPh, Esq, Sr. Operations Consultant, EnlivenHealth
- Henry W. Osowski, Managing Partner, Strategic Health Group, LLC (moderator)
In this exclusive session, panelists discuss strategies to successfully improve member retention including:
- Setting onboarding expectations and designing an onboarding process that is easy and more personalized to reduce member abrasion
- Improving access to care and care navigation
- Using digital rewards and incentives programs to engage and delight members
- Managing requisite data sets to create a longitudinal member record
- Instituting an organizational structure that prioritizes retention
- Understanding why members switch health plans and how marketing can impact retention
- Using survey results to understand member preferences and create actionable campaigns
- Providing information and education that is digestible and actionable
- Integrating and collaborating with provider groups to create a seamless member experience
- Important results from the JD Power 2020 Medicare Advantage study that can improve onboarding and engagement
Additionally, the group outlines the most significant engagement and retention challenges they’re facing in a post-pandemic world and how to overcome those barriers to deliver personalized and meaningful experiences.
An effective onboarding and engagement plan creates a strong foundation for member retention. This panel presentation is especially important as your Medicare plan prepares for the upcoming Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). Watch the recording to learn how you can create a comprehensive and streamlined experience for members that helps you reach your retention goals.