There’s no doubt about it: data, quick intervention, and effective communication all drive positive health outcomes. When these elements come together, real change occurs. As populations continue growing more diverse, it’s up to health plans to leverage social determinants of health (SDoH) data to help close crucial gaps in care and connect with members on a hyper-personalized level.
HealthMine and Carrot Health are here to help. On June 24th, HealthMine’s director of government programs James Haskins co-presented a webinar with Nick Boerger, Carrot Health’s senior product manager, titled “How Member Engagement & Rewards Help Close Health Disparities.” Webinar attendees learned how social determinants of health and health disparities continue to be more important as populations become more diverse, and how to best utilize rewards and digital engagement modalities to close health disparities within member populations.
If you were unable to attend the webinar, click here to view the full recording.
Key takeaways include:
- How to gain insight into your quality program through opportunity index as well as identifying product and member characteristics underlying non-compliance
- Using SDoH data and advanced analytics for program planning and targeted interventions to manage the health of your covered population, including how to prioritize tailored outreach to specific cohorts that represent greater health and social risk
- The importance of leveraging digital communication modalities, which allows for a more scalable, effective, and timely engagement with your member population
- How digital modalities are easier to track and offer measurable results
- Best practices for using member engagement and rewards to reach and motivate members to help close care gaps and address health disparities
Together, HealthMine and Carrot Health enable highly customized engagement strategies to target the right member with the right intervention at the right time, and provide health plans with real-time, actionable insights. We are here to serve as your Quality Improvement partner, with solutions designed for Quality Improvement professionals. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.