The Product Manager will work closely with various teams including engineering, product, design, marketing, sales, and our clients to identify, analyze, document and communicate product requirements. The product manager will play a key role in identifying product strategy and ensuring execution by managing software development processes and releases.
- Build and maintain product roadmap based on company strategic goals, market insight and customer feedback
- Translate technical and business needs into detailed requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Support business case development by identifying customer needs
- Groom and prioritize stories individually and with agile software development team
- Use story mapping to help define product activities and milestones
- Plan and coordinate software releases
- Refine overall process through retrospectives and feedback
- Validate features to ensure acceptance criteria is met
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or related field
- Understand several agile methodologies as well as the tradeoffs that each provide
- A technical background with knowledge of web and application development
- A passion for empowering others and an excitement for a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience with software quality assurance
- Formal education or certification in relevant agile methodology
- Ability to understand database structures, write queries, and ability to read, understand, and retrieve data including KBL, JAVA script, HTML
- Managing and meeting compliance standards related to quality and compliance organizations
- Professional communication and writing abilities, internal and/or external, related to product, business use cases, project charters, specifications, and technical documentation
- Demonstrate leadership core competencies
- Desire and ability to work both collaboratively as a team as well as individually
- Demonstrate critical, strategic and design thinking skills
HealthMine is a health reward and engagement company that empowers plans to improve member health through smart rewards and incentives. Our analytic platform aggregates data and utilizes advanced algorithms combined with population health and quality improvement disciplines. This enables health plans and organizations to increase profitability and thrive.
Health plans and organizations have utilized HealthMine’s services since 2008 to enhance or supplement targeted member engagement strategies. We offer one solution to motivate health actions and reward any member. We encourage members to complete clinical health actions, providing smarter rewards distribution and member satisfaction.
HealthMine offers competitive base salaries, full benefits (medical, dental, and vision), short-term and long-term disability benefits, matching 401(k) plan, equity in the company, and flexible work hours.
HealthMine provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, HealthMine will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.